Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cyat Gay Senza Iscrizione

New comic MORIARTY, SHERLOCK HOLMES is a shit in FIZ, escaping the sad reality through internet and HAW OTHER LIVES!, Humor to the beast (or is not it safe to make jokes about pedophilia, necrophilia, scatology, mutilation, torture and sexual aberrations?)

In recent times I have to admit that I buy a few comics, because everything I read in the library (and all that I have yet to read) time does not deal. Anyway, my love for Sherlock Holmes I have to self-congratulate for having bought Victorian Undead (review for this link) and thanks to that comic I discovered the blog Beeches Comic dedicated to the presence of the famous detective comic. Is for them that I find just the new comic Moriarty due out in May in USA (and I guess in Spain will be published to coincide with the release of Sherlock Holmes 2 early next year) as I read by post this link (btw, updated and interesting so maybe that is a kind of What If where Holmes Moriarty died and survived after The final problem )

In the same blog a few days ago I read this post on Fiz, a scatological comic child where Sherlock Holmes sucks (well, as is.) I read in the library and even the crappy cameo of the famous detective is anecdotal, I think the comic is guilty of too dirty for my taste. And that I agree with the coarse humor, because I also have read in the library recently, the comic Haw! Ivan Brunetti of (tab in Shop Dreamers for this link) with really strong jokes pederasty, necrophilia, scatology, mutilation, torture and sexual aberrations, but despite the strength of its content is read with considerable pleasure, considerable irony and black humor always welcome.

take the post to mention also Other lives , Peter Bagge comic I also read in the library. The same author, since I met him in The megalomaniac Spiderman, and then I followed in Revelation geek, Sweating and masterful ink hate shows us in this work to four lives so bland losers who only get be and to feel free through online virtual worlds, but to what extent the obsession with these cyber worlds can affect the life of someone whose life (pun intended) is rather pathetic shooting? The author answers the question with his usual cynicism, but always within a context ironic and sympathetic, which is also benefited by the tendency toward exaggeration in the overacting of the characters, which he portrays a really funny gestures. You have more data from the comic by this link and this other .

These and many other Chaca-Links in Facebook, Twitter and Tuenti .

0 comments:

Post a Comment