Thursday, March 17, 2011

Supporting A Friend Song

nice that I'm having with DOCTOR WHO in BOING!

If at the time I was lucky to recover Smallville thanks to TDT (and to be more accurate in Clan) which allowed me to join with the current season underway in USA, it seems that now Doctor Who I will follow the same path (I say this because the sixth season begins next April as the date the image above these lines in time after seeing all the above), since each Monday-Thursday night at 22:35 I am a double ration of episodes broadcast in Boing ... And I'm having a pipe! It is indeed a happy memories of my childhood, when TV3 saw the old series ( Where did the typical star with a scarf and that science-fiction endearing in its simplicity), but now I'm enjoying the new version, the which allowed me to fall in love with Billie Piper , Who plays Rose Tyler in the series (image gallery girl for this link, apart from that under these lines). This new version of the classic series, the actor who has become more famous for portraying the Doctor protagonist has been the actor David Tennant whose Simpsons cartoon style have here the next (and far in I've seen what I find really PERFECT for the role). As always Wikipedia who gives the most complete of the series (you have it by this link ), completing the post with the video Celtic Legacy: Doctor Who Theme Metal .


These and many other Chaca-Links in Facebook, Twitter and Tuenti .

0 comments:

Post a Comment